Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming nightfalls

Question
Hello sir, I have got three questions

1. How long does it everyone that takes up the method you suggested to everyone to stop getting nightfall. I have night fall randomly. It is a very vague question but i will try and be more specific. I'm 20 years old and I don't indulge in any activities with females. I keep away from then as much as I can. If I take the method you suggested,from the feedback that you may have received from other teenagers or from any other experiences, when will I start getting results. Withing weeks or months or years?

2. I know the fact that the more you eat at night the more chance of nightfall. Is that true? and Does Veerya(semen)get produced from fruits? If not, what kind of food does it get produced from?

3. Does drinking lot of water before going to bed increase chances of nightfall?

Answer
1. Nightfall tapers further to correct transmutation. It stops after the Yogi becomes an 'Urdhvareta'. The time frame differs from person to person.

2. Food taken at night should be the smallest meal of the day, for health and well being. Veerya is the ultimate essence of all that is absorbed by the body.

3. Drinking much water before retiring to bed does not promote deep sleep. It can also increase the chances of nightfall.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay