Celibacy/Abstinence/Really need help!!

Hi brother,

I have been suffering from this bad habit of masturbation. Even though I know it's bad, i cannot leave it. It's like, I am addicted to it somehow. I do it like several times a day. After doing it, i feel very bad. Bhai, I am suffering from nervous weakness because of this.I have problem of intrusive thoughts. I have fear all the time, that I will say this or that and in turn the other person will harm me. I got this mental weakness all because of this bad habit. I am only 23 and i dont know, how i am going to deal with my life in future. Kindly please show me a path of recovery. If possible, kindly share with me the previous questions/posts which could help me. Thanks

Go through each and every past answer from the start and apply the said methods in practice. The techniques to be employed are available in detail in past answers. Applying them with commitment and surrender to God will gradually help overcome the issue.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.