Celibacy/Abstinence/Wake up at 4:00am

Why it is so important to wake up at 4:00am for someone in the path of enlightnement? To get the most benefices for the mind during meditation is it important for the body to feel tired or sleepy so the mind could detach from it easier?

Personally i try to relax during sleep so the body could get sleepy while maintaining the mind awake and then I wake up in my own sleep and couldnt move the body but at the end I failed to move with the mind too, i woke up after some time. Ive read in a little pratical book that the mind could use that state and move to another space. It says the physical body too enter another space float,or become invisible if someone could take advantages of those stages of sleep.

1. The significance has been addressed in past answers.

2. If the 'one' who is 'trying to relax' exists in sleep, it is not sleep. Sleep is that state, where there is no one to 'try' anything.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.