Celibacy/Abstinence/Anger & Lust

Hi Sir,

I have read about your previous post and I need more explanation regarding this paragraph.

You say that anger and lust is 2 of the same things, does it also mean that when one is remove the other will be also be removed?

Anger can express as lust and lust can be express in anger ?

"Anger is lust and lust is anger. Each is another form of the other. The presence of one always leads to growth of the other. It is God who is the doer and not us. We are his mediums alone. How can anger or jealousy grow when one reminds himself of this fact at the time of weakness?"

One has to dissolve the seeds of past karma, from which arise anger, lust and other base emotions. Then, further to dissolution of such past Samskara-s (impressions), the Manas (mind) takes the form of the pure self and eventually dissolves into the Atman (self), as salt dissolves in water. That is the infinite state, where one occupies the entire universe and more. It is one's true state. For this, one must perform honest and unbroken Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.