Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya vs physical strength

Question
Namaste friend, you have answered several of my questions pertaining to the practice before and I thank you. I have one further question which has been pondering on my mind.

I am a 20 year old man who formerly lost much ojas, jing, etc. due to masturbation and pornography. Even after I stopped it left me unconfident and unsure as to my masculinity. Brahmacharya and strict celibacy is obviously the practice I have turned to in order to remedy the damage done.

I have thought at times that becoming physically stronger would help me in effort to feel stronger on the whole as a person. Yet at the same time I feel that it could still potentially leave me insecure and not knowing the self. Would Brahmacharya and yoga be preferable, and stronger than physical strength? I am looking to merge the mind and the self, and make the ego dissolve into the true self which is the strong one, the one who acts.

Thank you.

Answer
En route to merging the mind into the Atman (self), through the described Yoga Sadhana, all that is auspicious as regards the body such as health, vigor, vitality, strength, luster & well being will be attained. These results are automatic. The Yogi need not particularly strive for them, as they come by themselves.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay