Celibacy/Abstinence/Effects of Anger

Hi Sir,

Prevously I have ask you about anger issues. Today I would like to know more about anger in relation to Brahmacharya.

1) What happen if one is in constant anger when irritate by small issues ? How does it affect one growth?

2) How does anger affect one spiritually, mentally and physically ?

3) What is your suggestion to help one cope with anger issues ?

4) How does anger cause a impact on one surrounding ?

5) In my opinion, one who can't control one emotion lack self-control. Desire is even harder to control compare to one emotion.
Can I say that one who hold no control over one desire, also hold little control over one emotion ?

Sir I am asking all these question because someone I know is having anger issues, I would like to know more about anger and see what I can do?

Thank you

Your Sincerly

1. Anger takes one far away from the Atman (self). He who moves away from the self loses all and finally himself. The same applies as regards to losing oneself in other emotions, that are based on perceptions of the Asat (non-self).

2. Hold on to the self (through proper Sadhana) and be quiet, at peace, looking at the world as a play where oneself and others are actors. There is nothing more benefiting & auspicious.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.