Celibacy/Abstinence/Foundation of meditation

Question
Hi Sir,

I am writing this because I need your help to guide me on Brahmachaya. I have been practicing Brahmacharya for quite some time for around 40 weeks.

There is improvement in my mental purity and previous suppression has greatly reduce. My main concern is that i do not practice mediation .

This cause a huge problem for me and in recent few weeks, I have not meditate at all. There is also a drop in my passion for spiritual pursuit.

As for other passion, there is a drastic drop. However, my devotion, passion for meditation also decreases.

I am also aware that I lack proper foundation for mediation .I hope you can assist me in getting a proper brahmacharya foundation.

Thank you

Answer
Meditation is very important. Apply the complete set of Sadhana and lifestyle as described in past answers, adopting the required life perspective, with surrender to God. Things will gradually turn towards the better.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay