Celibacy/Abstinence/Foundation of meditation

Hi Sir,

I am writing this because I need your help to guide me on Brahmachaya. I have been practicing Brahmacharya for quite some time for around 40 weeks.

There is improvement in my mental purity and previous suppression has greatly reduce. My main concern is that i do not practice mediation .

This cause a huge problem for me and in recent few weeks, I have not meditate at all. There is also a drop in my passion for spiritual pursuit.

As for other passion, there is a drastic drop. However, my devotion, passion for meditation also decreases.

I am also aware that I lack proper foundation for mediation .I hope you can assist me in getting a proper brahmacharya foundation.

Thank you

Meditation is very important. Apply the complete set of Sadhana and lifestyle as described in past answers, adopting the required life perspective, with surrender to God. Things will gradually turn towards the better.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.