Celibacy/Abstinence/Improvements in Blood

Hi Sir,

Today I would like to know more about blood from you. I know this may not relate to Brahmacharya or the topic you like to share.

I am asking because the mystery of blood puzzle me.

I would like to know if practice of Brahmacharya change the quality of blood in the human system ?

If there is such changes, does it enhance one health?

Also ojas is the final form of blood. What happen if one lose too much bloods ?

For normal human , Blood signify Life.Can blood tell one personality/Life ?

Knowing Brahmacharya gives the best results as regards the body, mind and eventually overcoming identification with these, which one is not, focus on honest practice. The aim of the Yogi should be to overcome identity with the non-self and become the self and not get caught in fancies about what happens to the blood or bones or some other thing concerning the impermanent body, unreal covering called the body.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.