Celibacy/Abstinence/Meditation and Bhuta-Ganas

Question
Hello, Swami Sivananda did wrote a small chapter that during meditation scary visions could appear about beings with deformed bellies or strange faces with terrifying forms he called Bhuta-Ganas. He wrote that one should develope courage and should be able to continue with meditation. Can they hurt someone who is in meditation? In my own experience i never had such visions but since i practice concentration and meditation it happened one time at night around 2-3am. in bed i heard like if someone was talking to me in my hear when i sleep on my left side. Maybe its because the heart suffer pressure and then that illusion happen.

Answer
1. All these visions are illusions concerning the mind, devoid of substance.

2. One should turn a blind eye to such imagination, which is nothing but meaningless fancy and focus on the self.

No harm comes to him who holds on to the self, for all these concern the non-self which is unreal.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay