Celibacy/Abstinence/Nocturnal emissions, Bandha-s, and meditation

Hello Sir,
It is a real pleasure to have the opportunity to ask a fellow such as yourself questions about something that I have so much passion for.

I am a 31 year old male.
My brahmacharya started around 75 days ago and since starting I have had 4 nocturnal emissions including one last night.. Taming my mind has been getting much easier as time goes on, and I have had little to none sexual thoughts indulged upon for anything longer that a split second, If one enters my mind I release it right away now.
I use to have many bad habits but I felt a strong desire to stop and to purify my body, so starting in 2012 I have given up all consumption of alcohol, meat, marijuana, and masturbation. I no longer watch any television, I only drink water and boiled-spiced milk, and I rarely leave the farm that I live on. Eating large quantities of food including lots of junk foods have always been a big part of my life, but I have also recently given that up as well. I now eat a very sattvic diet with 3 meals a day.
I feel lots of benefits to my new lifestyle, and I am able to tolerate the ignorance displayed by those regularly around me much better now. My calm and understanding has been growing.
I have read much of your past answers and they have helped my success greatly.

My first question is on nocturnal emissions. In the beginning of my fight with masturbation the wet dreams seemed different if I remember correctly. I did not pay too much attention to the substance that was released so my memory on this is not extremely clear, but due to current releases in sleep it seems that the substance has changed. It seems that the substance had become much less sticky, less thick, and less of a white color. It is more watery now, much more thin, and more transparent but still has a whitish color to it. My dreams are not of sexual nature when these occur anymore, the last one was me swimming down a fast river, and the one before that was me riding on a fast motorcycle.

1. Can you tell me what is occurring inside of my body for the fluid to be changing like this, and has this become a fluid other than semen now?, like prostatic fluid as mentioned in another persons question.

2.How much does this set me back? I do not feel the huge energy losses like I used to when I masturbated of had a sexual dream. I just get a depressed feeling, and feelings of loss of motivation to practice.

3. I ONLY get these nocturnal emissions while sleeping on my stomach, and have not had one while sleeping on my side of back yet. Most of the times I am aware enough if I move myself onto my stomach while sleeping and correct my position, but other times I don't realize this and I wake to a depressing mess. What do you recommend to make sure I do not turn to my stomach?

4. Last night I also put nutmeg (jaTI phala, mada zauNDa) spice in my milk for deeper sleep, could this have helped cause the emission?

5. Mula Bandha - I perform this after my asana practice, and before my NADI SHODHANAM.
Is it correct for me to exhale completely, perform Mula Bandha and hold, perform Uddiyana bandha and hold, and perform Jalandhara bandha and hold all three together for as long as possible? I usually do this and give myself 10-30 seconds breaks in between each for recovery. Am I performing this correctly?

6.In meditation, must I touch the tip of my tongue to the back of the roof of my mouth as far back as it can rest? Or is anywhere on the roof ok? Recently, It feels as though food gets stuck in the upper portion of my throat and I was wondering if the cause is my new tongue positioning in meditation. Could this position I am now using be causing this by building the upper throat muscles that I never had before?

7. I have been taking vitamin supplements for many years (over 10), but was also masturbating. Now that I am retaining my semen and practicing brahmacharya, can I stop taking most nutrient supplements?
I suppose that my body no longer has the demand for nutrients like it used to because I am now retaining my essence and eating healthier, although I am still having occasional nocturnal emissions.

8.I was also wondering if the beginning stages of brahmacharya is a good or bad time to be taking aphrodisiac herbs like ginseng, Ashwagandha, amalaki, or shatavari?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us all, it is of the upmost value and highly appreciated sir.

1. As one conserves & transmutes, more of it is absorbed & less of the vital fluid is expelled in nocturnal emissions. The little that remains is then thrown out with prostatic fluid during an involuntary sleep emission.

2. While a nocturnal emission is less debilitating that a voluntary release, there is still a certain loss of Prana. With honest and regular practice of the said Yogic methods with surrender to God, wet dreams gradually taper and eventually stop when one becomes an Urdhvareta.

3. It is natural for the body to periodically change its position in sleep. The cause of a wet dream is past Samskara-s and not the body position.

4. No.

5. All three cannot be performed at the same time, as Mula Bandha is held in 'Antar-Kumbhaka' (breath inside), after Puraka; Uddiyana Bandha is held in 'Bahya-Kumbhaka' (Breath outside), after Rechaka and Jalandhara Bandha is again achieved by snapping the head down on reaching 'Antar-Kumbhaka' (breath inside), after Puraka, with the throat locked. However, the three can be performed successively in continuation, which is then 'Tribandha'

6. One should not do any such things in meditation. One should meditate on the formless self, as explained in past answers, with the body completely relaxed. Controlling or flexing the tongue back is not meditation. If there is any physical or mental activity, then it is not meditation. Merging the mind into the self, so that only the self remains is meditation.

7. No supplements are required when one practices proper Brahmacharya with 'Mitahara' (a balanced and nutritious diet)

8. Why will a Brahmachari require Aphrodisiacs? Those are for Bhogis and not Yogis, who sustain on the power of the Atman. None of those are required.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.