Celibacy/Abstinence/Repeated Failures

Hello Dhananjay ji,
First of all thanks for your precious replies to my previous questions. I feel very blessed to be under your guidance. Due to the whole set of yogic practices suggested by you I have realised its benefits both physically and mentally. Due to this yogic schedule my mind has become more clear while earlier it always used to be cloudy and confused. Now, I am able to do meditation too. Yet I am facing some problems in my practice and I seek your holy guidance for these :-

1. The first problem is the continuos  breaks in my brahmacharya practice. I always get in contact with some adult material on internet on my smartphone due to my curiosity. I have used filtering the search results earlier but when any opportunity arises I always end up changing my search settings to view any sort of these materials and finally breaking my brahmacharya practice. Due to these continous breaks my sankalpa too has suffered. I feel very frustated over myself. Please suggest me something that i can never see any sort of adult content on internet.

2. I know that each anga of yogic practices i.e. asana, bandhas, nadi shodhana, pranayama and meditation each one have their own importance and must be practiced. I perform this whole set in the morning but due to lack of time (getting only 30-45 mins) in the evening (sometimes in the morning too) I skip asanas and do only bandhas, nadi shodhana, pranayama and meditation. Is my approach correct or should I just do meditation while being short on time?

3. What should be the ratio of puraka and rechaka in nadi shodhana as it is 1:4:2 in pranayama?

4. I am not able to find link to download the book "God talks with Arjuna :Bhagvadh Gita". Can u please provide with the link.

Thank you very much

1. Through Sadhana and determination, one has to reach a level of commitment, where he will not seek porn, even if offered. Such should be the devotion to practice and surrender to God.

2. Perform as much as time permits, when there is a deficit.

3. There is no ratio. Follow the method of Pranayama described earlier.

With unbroken efforts, Brahmacharya eventually becomes natural.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.