Celibacy/Abstinence/Transcending the Ego

Question
Greetings,

Sir, I have went over/read literally all of your past answers and have previously asked you questions, just so you know this, and I thank you for this great service to mankind.

I have two questions:

1.)How can I stop being bothered by the presence of women when on the rare occasions I am amidst the people/in the public?

Without thinking negatively of them or degradingly?

Since you have made it clear in past answers that this is the work of 'maya' then it is obviously a struggle to deal with them at times while one is still somewhat under its influence...

2.) How do I develop indifference towards what others perceive and think of me? I still somewhat struggle with this.

Many thanks for your time Dhananjay

God bless

Answer
1. When one learns to hold on to the self, realizing the falsity behind the allure of flesh, which is ageing every minute and prone to decay, one will no longer feel bothered.

2. Who perceives and who wants to be indifferent? It is one's own Ego and the Ego of others. Both these are unreal. He who holds on to the self reminding himself of this truth neither gets affected by what others think nor by one's own Ego.

How does one hold on to the self? One can hold on to it, after getting a glimpse of it, further to honest Sadhana. All objectives are attained further to long and unbroken Sadhana alone.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay