Celibacy/Abstinence/How to achieve Brahmacharya

as i was forwarding on the path of celibacy i was failed always
as i have to use laptop for study but it falls me always
i was defeated my past karmas
as i want to see every women as devi
but still also get trapped
i am a student of age 20
suggest me how to be celibate while having study
and no any harmful effect on study

Go through all past answers slowly, one by one and understand the concept involved. Then apply the suggested methods. Brahmacharya will get established.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.