Celibacy/Abstinence/Fear of break

hi sir,

Today, I looked at the picture of a woman to see what beauty existed in her and if I had strength, but I felt lust creeping in me and soon after, I resolved to stop looking at these images, and God saved me, but I had a very strong desire to look at her image.... I assume looking at the photo of a woman to test strength is foolish?

Also, it is about 10 months and I fear losing everything to a break. I'm scared of losing the seed before one year, which would also depress me terribly. What must I do to get over this fear? Please help sir. I'm scared of temptation destroying everything.

One should avoid all forms of mental deviation, surrender to God and hold on to Sadhana, with surrender to God. Willfully deviating will only hasten the chances of downfall.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.