Celibacy/Abstinence/Hypnosis For Ideal Brahmacharya

Hello Dhananjay. Firstly I'd like to thank you for your much appreciated selfless service in guiding aspiring Brahmachari's from all over the globe! May you be blessed!!

I have been practicing Brahmachara on&off for the last 7 months now! In this short time(held it for +- a month @ most) I have experienced elevated states of being I'd never thought was possible before the practice! Everything just seems to go right when I'm committed to Brahmacharya, It just feels so natural! Thus I want my Brahmachara to go on forever & I'm thinking of using hypnosis to be free of sexual thoughts, sexual arousal and lust-so that I can be in an uninterrupted state of chastity. What are your thoughts on this? Should I go ahead with the experiment?  What are the the dangers and advantages of such a method?

Please kindly share your valuable opinion, Sir.
Thank you :)

1. Hypnosis cannot produce Brahmacharya, which is residence in the Atman (self).

2. Brahmacharya is achieved through Sadhana, by gradually annulling the past Samskara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies) blocking identification with the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.