Celibacy/Abstinence/Ill effects of Masturbation

Question
Hi Dhanunjay ji.. From my puberty i had strong sexual thoughts and i used  to fantasize  my beautiful classmates.. i never had sexual intercourse  because i used to fear of the god and people and STD's. but i thought that to masturbate is not a problem.. i just used to fantacise till ejaculation and i didnt used my hand .. now i am 26 years and i became weak and my immune system got weak and even i got candidiasis..my mouth will be like unbrushed even i brush..so i didnt get concentration..By the grace of Allah i recently studied swami sivanada's book and i got realised but i have job opening in 20 days and i have to get this job for my dignity.. i took ayurvedic medicine for that problem but by taking it i get sleepy and cant work.. suggest me the ways to be healthy in this time and to acheive job..

Thanking you
Shamil

Answer
Follow proper Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed with the suggested Sadhana. The best possible outcome is through this way and not otherwise.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay