Celibacy/Abstinence/Occasional Beer & General Sin

Beloved Dhananjay,

Say I have a pastime that I share with my dad. I drink a beer every weekend, once a day, Saturday and Sunday. I limit myself to one and am fine with the limit that I've set for myself. According to your explanation of the Ayurvedic science, I know that loosing the seed is the most extreme way of losing vital energy. According to your past answers, I know that as long as I drink 2 beers per a weekend (or alcohol whatsoever), I will only reach a certain point in my gaining of samadhi and buddhi nadhi. I will reach a limit where I must turn from my sin. I still drink these beers because I enjoy a drink with my dad every weekend that I come home from college. I'm truly enjoying my progress in my path of Brahmacharya and enjoying this past time. It doesn't seem to hold me back because I am always seeing improvements in my focus/strength in daily life.

My questions are
1. How might these beers hold me back from peak performance in my sadhana/meditation?
2. Is the effect a lot or a little?
3. When and how will I understand when it is time to quit any particular sin? Especially limited alcohol intake? I know isn't just sexual immorality, negative emotions, and lack of Atman that we are to avoid.
4. When I do drink, I get a tingle at the same place on my head about halfway through a beer. Is this because my brain is affected? It sure seems like it.
5. Do you believe that I should stop all drinking henceforth? I can buy nonalcoholic beers, although I enjoy this appointment as it is. I see you as my guru, and I follow your advice to the fullest.

One who wishes to fly upwards, severs all strings which are holding him downwards. The when and how concern the illusion and not the truth.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.