Celibacy/Abstinence/Self-loathing quieted

Question
For much of my life, my immediate experience has been one of fear, anxiousness, self-loathing, and insecurity. Recently, while I still experience anxiousness, the voice which criticizes me for feeling this way (self-loathing) has been significantly quieted. This has been a relief. Does this experience reflect entry into a new stage of sadhana?

Answer
Through honest Sadhana, consciousness very gradually dissociates from the Asat (non-self), to move towards the Sat (self). This is correspondingly seen through increased positivism and resistance to get cowed down by negativity. Loathing (oneself or others), which nothing but another figment of one's imagination also dissolves.

One will eventually become so divine and serene, that nothing but the Atman (self), which is the bliss of bliss, the peace of peace, indescribable, alone remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay