Celibacy/Abstinence/Sleeping in Daytime

Question
Sir,

As of late, during the daytime, I am very feeling very, very tired at certain points in the day and I cannot help but resting myself in bed. I know that sleeping in daytime is to be avoided, but I am sleeping from 9 am to 4 pm everyday, yet I feel very tired at certain points in the day. This was not occurring before, or about a month ago. Is this just a problem of willpower or volition and should I resist my best to avoid sleeping during daytime? Or is there something wrong with my body?

Answer
1. It is the play of Tamas (inertia) due to lack of constructive work. Busying oneself with useful activity solves the issue.

2. In case of rest, one should not sleep for more than 30 minutes at daytime.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay