Celibacy/Abstinence/Strange occurence

Pranaam Gurudev,

It is due to Almighty's blessings in your form that I've been walking on this path for more than past two years.I had a question.

Last night a strange thing happened.I was in a sleeping to semi waking state and I woke up from a sort of sexual fantasy.I don't even remember what it was.I even don't remember clearly whether it occured during sleeping state or during the transition state between sleeping and waking.I just woke up as if I voluntarily was fantasizing although I wasn't.Also,I remember that I was nearing orgasm but I was conscious enough to apply mula-bandha and no ejaculation occurred but some transparent fluid was there and after that when I went to pass stool,this same fluid dripped from my organ a little.No orgasm was there.

This has happened to me for the first time that I can't comprehend what it was because till now only wet dreams have occurred which I remember and nothing has occurred like this.I'm very worried and disappointed.Please help me.What should I do?Is it a break?

Also,as I'm moving forward day by day in my sadhana,very complex types of wet dreams have started to occur in sleeping-transition state,like the one I explained above,which confuse me between voluntary ejaculation and involuntary ejaculation when I wake up.Due to this I feel depressed the whole day but in a day or two I again feel energized and enthusiastic like before.Why this is happening to me?

1. It is an involuntary release of the lubricating fluid in the dream state (as in a wet dream) and not a break.

2. Do the suggested Sadhana in totem, without omitting any of the described methods. Things will stabilize.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.