Celibacy/Abstinence/Strong temptation

It has been 10 months of yoga and brahmacharaya, yet there is a very strong craving for woman and sex and looking at women and enjoying masturbation. I do not know what to do. Temptation attacks me even though I've thought it would go away after 6 months of practice. Temptation is becoming stronger and stronger, and I feel like I may fail in this practice. Why? Am I doing something wrong? Why will god allow me to fail in this practice? Have I not been sincere? There is a very strong desire to spill the rethas and the prana that has been collected over many months and waste it.

1. First let go of tracking time. Snub the Ego, which has no better work than to say "I have done this many and that many months/years of practice". Let that false 'I' be kept at bay.

2. It is one's own past karma, which manifests as experiences. Hence one's right ends at efforts to dissolve such past karma. The rest, HE takes care. So one has to accept HIS will, knowing all that happens, happens for good.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.