Celibacy/Abstinence/Various questions

Question
Hi Ian ! It's really good to see you available on allexperts after such a long time ! I am an avid reader of your questions and answers on this site for the last 3 - 4 years. These have helped me alot. So first of all thank you for doing such a great service for all of mankind.
So now here are the questions -

1 How important is it to wake up before 6am at brahmamuhuratha (4am to 6am) for maintaining Celibacy?

2 Is it important to sleep on a hard surface ?

3 Is vegetarianism extremely important? What about eating eggs ?

Happy New Year ! And Thanks in advance brother Ian !

Answer
OM Brother

- It depends on if you're having a problem with night losses. If  you are, you can consider getting up earlier like that. I personally enjoy getting up at six to record my dreams and get gradual control over the astral plane. This is a good excercise for prevention as well, as succubi can often invade a yogi's astral plane.

- Again it depends on if you're having any issues or not. During my wandering and traveling, I have to sleep on soft beds that hosts provide, but I have a strong preference for hard surfaces. I'd even sneak some z's on the floor if I were sure the host would never check in. Hard surfaces, rough linens, and no pillows are rules that can often help in the battle against succubi.

- Eating meat causes inner heat which wants to expel itself from the body via either violence or lust. So we believe every celibate yogi will come to a point, if they hadn't gotten there already, where it is necessary to go veg simply to stay celibate.

Eggs do not technically kill the chicken, nor are they life forms. However, most yogis consider them to be disgusting, as they come out of the anus of the chicken, and chickens these days are mostly fed garbage. Consider eating less of them or quitting them altogether, we'd say.

Hope all this helps! Sorry I was late. OM

Celibacy/Abstinence

Ian Abram Clark