Celibacy/Abstinence/Visiting Divya Desams

Salutaion from bottom of my heart Dhananjay,

I consider and surrender to Maha Vishnu as supreme God Head.And i believe not even a blade of grass moves without his intention. I wanted to visit 108 divya desams which are adobe of vishnu(almost every minute of the day my mind thinks of visiting here).I am practicing brahmacharya for the past 1 year.So in one of the question you advised to limit the travel as much as possible.i want to make full utilization of my material body in the service of supreme one.I am requesting your opinion on this.Thanks in advance.

in the service of Sri Hari,

Holding butter in the hand, why should one search for ghee? There is nothing outside, which is not inside. The body is the temple with the Atman inside itself being the Lord of Lords. All that is required is to merge the mind into that Lord within, through Sadhana, following which, one overcomes the illusion of inside and outside. Then, there is no outside or inside. THAT alone remains. THAT itself is Vishnu. One then realizes that all the Divya Desams were always there in ones own self. The search is then over.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.