Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya really helps one's life

Question
I forget and want to say thanks very much for your teachings of 2012 in past posts I decided to practice brahmacharya for now 2-3 months. It is one of the few sites that talk about self-discipline in mind and actually tell the benefits and the science behind it. Morality is an energy issue not a religion. Many other religions and tradition talk about moral code and chastity but don't give any clue about it they just give it as a forceful moral without knowledge.

I wont go on all the benefits I had but before practicing I was a wreck and many people bullied me, laughed at my appearance, always say this mustache or any clothes go bad with me, etc, took me for a stupid person, I always said yes to everything for fear of what other might think. I was always blocked to express feelings or to talk. All was negative. In only the first two or three weeks, everything changed. Now some say my gaze is like a soldier or military and want to start conversation or waiting me to say goodbye when they quit. This all appear unimportant but it tells a difference. In my mind, I don't think much anymore and don't care about what I see even I'm not interested in making conversation with women anymore. I don't feel any need to talk or care if other think good or bad of me, I see many as waste of time. I don't care what their religion is or if they don't have any. If there is no account of energy all their practices are useless.

The first time I heard about brahmacharya was in the books of the spiritualist Samael Aun Weor popular in South America and Osho. They have lot of information.

Answer
May all realize themselves as being no different from the Supreme self within, crossing the ocean of Maya (illusion), through the boat of Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay