Celibacy/Abstinence/Clear fluid

Dear Sir.
I am now crossed 12 weeks in Brahmacharya.  So far I had night fall one time, however sometimes I feel the semen is stored up inside me.  When I go for toilet and exert myself, then semen comes out which is somewhat like diluted and non-sticky.  I guess this is due to thought that come.  Question is - Will this kind of storing affect health OR should I ejaculate and get it emptied ?   How can I reduce this ?

The Brahmachari should not willfully ejaculate. It amounts to a break. All fluids are eventually transmuted back, when there is proper Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed. That is not semen but the Cowpers fluid. If your Sadhana at transmutation, as suggested in past answers is regular with surrender to God, things will progress as they have to.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.