Celibacy/Abstinence/Urdhwarethas & Sadhana

Question
QUESTION: Hari Om,

Dhananjay ji, I've been following you for quite some time now. In this iron age of ignorance, it is truly befitting to know how this portal is helping a struggling mankind to achieve what is his true nature (svarupa). I've taken to Brahmacharya Dharma and am trying with my whole heart to live a disciplined life. I have the following query:

1). For a man (of 23-25 years of age), dwelling earlier in sexual self-abusement in excess, if he takes to strict practice of celibacy, as per your earlier posts, the vital energy takes atleast 3 months to stabilize and if the celibacy is genuine, more and more of this energy is harmonized.
May you explain what exactly harmonization means here. Even after one takes to the practice, due to the past samskaras, the semen is necessarily formed due to wet dreams mostly which is beyond the control of an aspirant as it happens due to the samskaras embedded in the Chitta on which one has hardly any control in the beginning stages of Sadhana?

2). For the above mentioned subject and also taking into consideration his age, is Mukti possible in this very birth for him. What should be his intensity of austerity. How should he burn the samskaras, knowing that these are the greatest obstacle in his way to achieve the goal.

I would be obliged by your reply to the query.

Hari Om.

ANSWER: 1. The arousal of sexual thoughts and thereby the process of formation of semen are interlinked and one and the same. Through honest Tapas (Sadhana), the Yogi gradually vacates these Samskara-s (impressions) embedded deep within. This is also accompanied by cleansing and purification of the physical medium.

As these impressions gradually dissolve through Sadhana, the mind gets purified to that extent and the formation of semen also gradually reduces (from slowing down of the downward flow of 'Soma', which commenced upon puberty, from the' Ajna Chakra' to the 'Svadhistana chakra')

'Soma' or nectar is the subtle most form of 'Bindu' (Life seed). It is stored in the Ajna, in children, aiding their growth and development. From the onset of puberty, it starts to flow down and takes its gross most form (Rethas-semen). The downward gates are then opened for ever. Through herculean efforts at Sadhana, coupled with the grace of the Lord, the Yogi reverses this process and stabilizes Bindu in the upper region. No semen is then formed. Such a Yogi is then an Urdhvarethas. Soma in turn again aids meditation and nourishes the Yogi-s body, even if he is in years of unbroken Samadhi.

Loss of Bindu as semen from the downward channel results in debility, degeneration and Avidya (ignorance), binding man in the cycle of births, disease & death. While the Yogi, who retains it up through Brahmacharya & Meditation shines in strength, vitality and Gnyana (knowledge of the truth), eventually freeing himself from the 'Samsara sagara'(Ocean of trans-migratory existence), to realize his state of eternal Ananda (bliss).

2. The methods required to be adopted are elaborated in detail, in past answers. He who perseveres committed, with surrender to God, asking nothing in return, with unbroken Sadhana, reaches the goal. When and how it comes is to be left to the higher power and is not one's concern. One's right ends at duty.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hari Om,

Sir, I am very much thankful to you for clearing the doubts. I would be more obliged to have a few more of the following queries resolved by you.

1). Due to heavy loss of the seminal fluid, now the semen has become very, very thin and watery. When in a wet dream, there is emission of semen, this is clearly noticed. Does this mean, that this particular aspirant aspiring for emancipation, is weaker than him, who is untouched of the evil of adultery and is also putting the same effort in Sadhana.

2). In one of the past queries about sleeping in day time, you replied that a nap could be taken. Considering the fact that sleeping in day time shortens lifespan and destroys Ojas, what should be the time duration of the 'nap', if it has to be taken on account of some hard work or the like.

3). For the particular subject in concern, does the question of marriage arise, for much has already been destroyed. Stepping forward in the Grihastha ashrama would only mean further degeneration and degradation. Doing Sadhana and at the same time having copulation with a women would be the greatest act of cheating Him (Paramatman). It would be like butchering the self. If the subject endeavours, that he should remain a life long celibate and fix his mind on his goal and destroy the Samskaras of the previous million births, what would be your recommendation, Sir.

I would be greatly obliged to have these queries resolved.

Hari Om.

Answer
1. The ejaculate in a wet dream can be more watery than that of a willful ejaculate in the waking state as it is more of prostate fluid and less sperm. Do your Sadhana and let go of worry.

2. Within half an hour.

3. HE will decide if there is marriage or not, as HE decides all else. It is not one's concern

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay