Celibacy/Abstinence/Long time to finish asanas

Hi Sir,

In the morning, it usually takes me a very long time--due to long rests in between asanas and bandhas--to finish yogic practice. Because it takes a long time, I usually finish yogic practice by 830 or 900. I am also somewhat tired after certain asanas and I believe this feeling of tiredness slows me down from completing the asanas efficiently. I am wondering if you would suggest a method to destroy this indolence and finish things earlier;  in my future work schedule, I will most likely have to be done with yogic practice by 6:00 am before getting ready to leave for work, which will start by at least 700 am.

Thank you.

Wake up at 4 A.M 'Brahmimuhurtham' and go about the Sadhana with a clear mind, free from all other
thoughts. Things will get done right in the course of time. It is the mind, which is responsible for the inertia and nothing else. The delay is due to harping on unnecessary thoughts.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.