Celibacy/Abstinence/Spiritual Marriage compatible with Brahmacharya

Question
Beloved Dhananjay,
I have met someone, with whom I believe I can build a family. She is spiritually minded, and relatively free from wordly desires. I would be grateful if you could bless me with clarification for the following questions:

1. What is role of Man in the building of a family? What is the role of Woman?
2. Is any level of physical intimacy (be it without attachment) appropriate while a yogi remains dedicated to brahmacharya to realize the self? (ex. Cuddling, Hugging etc.)
3. Are life partners allowed to provide each other with spiritual guidance, emotional support etc.?

I have read the following from your past answers:
a) In regards to physical intimacy, "the ardent yogi steers clear of such tricks of maya." The reason i ask is, you have also stated "Initially in marriage, physical intimacy is appropriate if used to form an open, emotional bond between the two partners." It is hard for me to imagine a successful marriage where none of this is helpful or required atleast in the initial stages.

Warm regards.

Sahil

Answer
1. The role of both man and woman in marriage is to respect each other as divine individuals & let nature take its course towards establishment of a family through progeny.

2. Sexual activity required to bring forth a child is valid within marriage. It is holy under such pretext.

3. Yes

4. That is for aspirants who are done with bringing forth progeny and have thereupon taken up a life of strict Brahmacharya to realize the self. It does not apply to newly weds, who are yet to make a family.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay