Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & improvement in memory?

Question
Sir, I am a 21 year old male. I am preparing for the IAS exam But I keep forgetting stuff. Is it true that brahmacharya can help improve my memry? If yes what are the techniques I should follow along with celibacy so as to improve memory? Thanks.

Answer
1. Conserved and transmuted Veerya (semen) recharges the entire system with Prana, thereby aiding the empowerment of all faculties. Semen is produced at the cost of drawing vital life elements from the brain & spine, among other things. Curtailing its loss through transmutation, therefore helps prevent degeneration of both these.

2. Go through all the past answers and familiarize yourself with the Yogic methods required to attain Brahmacharya. Things will improve without doubt in the course of time, further to regular practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay