Celibacy/Abstinence/Details on Sadhana

Question
Hi Dhananjay,
         I am Amit 23yrs old. Itís a blessing for me that I came across your site, life is taking a meaningful direction and perhaps this is the thing which I have been desiring unconsciously. I am a follower of your site since one year and I read your answers every day for daily motivations and try to mould my life accordingly. Even though your answers are getting smaller now a days but I still wait to listen some new words every time in the form of a new question however it ends in 3 line but it reflects the same truth. I request you to write at least one article in an interval of some days for inspiration on self realization according to your convenient. I have not much succeeded in the path of celibacy in terms of days but one thing I can say that my view towards recreational sexuality have changed and right now i am more inclined towards clearing the samskars of mind as that is the main reason of downfall. Here are few questions in my mind regarding practice...

1.currently I am practicing the asanas in the following sequence  sirsasana, sarvangasana, halasana, matsyasana, paschimottasan, bhujangasan, salabhasan, dhanurasan, ardhamastyendrasan, mayurasan, padahastasan, trikonasan... but due to lack of strength I am not doing sirsasana and mayuransan hope i will do it later...

But later while reading your answers I saw that you have provided a different sequence that is... Padmasana, Sidhasana, ArdhaPaschimothanasana, Paschimothanasana, Halasana, Sarvangasana, Dhanurasana, Padahastasana,Chakrasana, Shirshasan
My question is whether i need change to your sequence(as it is designed by you to ascend the kundalini) or continue with mine as u have said one should stick to one system so i canít decide whether i need to change or not??

If i want to do surya namaskar then when should i perform that? before these set of asana or after, i start asana around 4.45am.
2.doing meditation exactly at 2am has any special benefit?

3.i have a serious problem of drowsiness during the afternoon specially after lunch and due to this i canít read and many time i go into abrahmacharic things,  is there anything to avoid this(i have tried with having little amount of food)

4.you have explained very well the benefit of waking up early and i have seen the benefit of it and i donít have any doubt on that but i want to know is there any other routine for one who loves to stay awake till 3am as i am more alert , aware, feel active and more efficient to work during the night however i have changed this habit from last one year to wake early and do asana according to your instruction but still i think i am more efficient during the night  and somewhere i feel am going against my natural tendency so this thing is creating a confusion in me, a clear-cut advice from you will suffice to solve the problem.    

5.have you reached to the enlightenment?

Thank you very much          Amit

Answer
1. The sequence suggested in past answers is preferable.

2. Surya Namaskar, if performed should precede the above Asana-s. Yoga Sadhana is to be performed at any of the four Sandhi Kala-s, as detailed in past answers.

3. Through Sadhana and much meditation, drowsiness (the effect of tamas) will gradually taper away.

4. Night is for rest and day for activity. Staying & awake at night leads to degeneration of the body & mind in the course of time. It is not conducive to well being.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay