Celibacy/Abstinence/Lie and Truth

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

Today I told a lie and the impact was worse than I expected. I have practice Brahmacharya for more than 2 years. It had help me a lot in my personal development.

Recently, What I hope and wish for turn out better than expected. But today I told a lie about something I am not. After this lie, I feel guilty and I know I need to turn this lie into a reality because I say it.

Although I know it to fulfill this lie is something of my capacity ,  I also feel a strange feeling that what I say must be of truth.

Best Regards,
AL

Answer
Through Asatya (untruth), one walks away from his innate divinity, into suffering. Satya (truth) is Brahmacharya. It is the essence of the Atman (self).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay