Celibacy/Abstinence/Lie and Truth

Hi Dhananjay,

Today I told a lie and the impact was worse than I expected. I have practice Brahmacharya for more than 2 years. It had help me a lot in my personal development.

Recently, What I hope and wish for turn out better than expected. But today I told a lie about something I am not. After this lie, I feel guilty and I know I need to turn this lie into a reality because I say it.

Although I know it to fulfill this lie is something of my capacity ,  I also feel a strange feeling that what I say must be of truth.

Best Regards,

Through Asatya (untruth), one walks away from his innate divinity, into suffering. Satya (truth) is Brahmacharya. It is the essence of the Atman (self).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.