Celibacy/Abstinence/Regarding effects of Brahmacharya

Question
Sir, I had bad habit of watching porn and masturbation since I was 13 y/o. I am now 26 y/o. I followed brahmacharya or Abstinence for 90 days and then masturbated and I noticed that my semen was thick but not like it used to be in addiction stage. Now my question is is there any negative effect of long term (ie. more than 3 months) brahmacharya ? Does it make us less or more fertile ?

I am asking this question because I suffered like hell in first 70 or 75 days. I was tired all the time, had low focus/concentration, lost motivation. But after 75 days these symptoms started to fade out. Acne's gone. I got fairer skin. lots of other benefits also. But one of my friend told me that he read it somewhere on internet that long term celibacy/abstinence is not good for sperms health and it makes us infertile. He also told me that If I follow brahmacharya for long term then I will be impotent. He also said that all monks do take sanyasa from Gruhastha ashrama so they dont care if they go impotent or infertile and thats why they followed celibacy. Now I am very much worried after listening this. Please guide me.

Answer
1. No. All faculties of the body & mind improve and not the reverse. Various changes occur at the mental and physical levels during the initial years of start of practice.

2. Celibacy is not Brahmacharya. Celibacy refers to forced abstinence, which is harmful, while Brahmacharya refers to transmutation of the conserved sexual energy into Ojas by merging the mind into the Atman. Brahmacharya does not lead to impotency. The aspirant will retain the ability to bring down the energy for progeny, in marriage, if so required.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay