Celibacy/Abstinence/Regarding sexual health

Question
Sir, I had bad habit of watching porn and masturbating to it.  But now I have completely stopped this. Now my question if I follow celibacy for 365 days (Since I am single. I have no problem in doing so) will I be less fertile ?

Answer
Masturbating is not a bad habit.  It is a good one.  Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  Masturbation is good for your fertility.  I don't believe you will be able to stop masturbating for a year, but it will be bad for your health if you do.

See here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

Celibacy/Abstinence

Doug Adams, Ph.D.