Celibacy/Abstinence/What Sadhana should be performed?

Question
QUESTION: Respected Swamiji,

Jai shri krishna. I have posted queries earlier also regarding Sadhana and was entitled 'Urdharethas'. I am passing through great difficulty in my practices. Let me come to the point.

During Pranayama practice, I also practice Jalandhara and Mula bandha. I dont practice Uddiyana during pranayama, but practice it separately. The problem is that, after taking Mula Bandha for 3 to 4 times, the prostatic fluid with some quantity of semen is involuntarily discharged. It has been happening since a year almost now and my hopes are shattering. Let me acquaint you with the fact, that a year ago from now, I had abused myself terribly for 5 or 7 years. Day and night I had destroyed myself. I am 25 now.

I request you to be kind enough to throw some light on this matter so that I can curb this problem effectively.

Also, in your replies to quite a number a aspirants, you have stated that "the sadhana process is elaborated in the past answers". On searching through the queries I am not finding them. I request you to give me a link for the same.

Jai Shri Krishna.

ANSWER: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/5/Pranayama-Yoga-Brahma

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/12/thribandha-khechari-

These links will provide insight on Sadhana. The answers on Meditation procedure and Samadhi will give insight on the procedure for meditation. One should go through each and every past answer from the last, to get clear with the lifestyle and attitude to be developed for Yogic practice. Brahmacharya cannot be attained through index-wise, textbook type study.

Apply the suggested Practice properly, with the Pranayama suggested, followed by meditation on the formless self. The issue, which is the effect of past karma will eventually go away.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Respected Swamiji,

I thank you for providing the links. I am sorry for asking one more question which I should have included in the former query.

Swamiji, in excitement I never knew the deteriorating condition that my health was undergoing. Now that I've started to observe the vow of Brahmacharya, I am able to realize the fact that I've already become very weak, physically. The arms and legs often tremor on undergoing little strain. Strain, which should be nothing for a youth of 25. Power of endurance has almost completely nullified and breathing becomes very heavy on doing a slightly difficult job, contradictory to what the case was, 7 to 8 years ago.

I request you to advice me on food that I should eat to recover myself to some extent. Nutritious food, which will help me to regain my vitality, as I move on with Sadhana. Atleast, you can name a few of them to help me.

Jai Shri Krishna.

Answer
A balanced and wholesome Yogic diet, taken in moderation will suffice. The nature of food to be taken is dealt with in detail, in past answers. Follow the instructions on food & Sadhana meticulously for a few years. That which is lost will be regained.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay