Celibacy/Abstinence/Women and temptations

Question
hi dhananjay,

This query is from the previous posts which i was reading earlier this day.

1.in one of your posts you said that before marriage we should maintain celibacy and after marriage we should perform the act only for progency and if the partner wants then we should perform non ejaculatory sex in the initial years for the bond between couple, so my doubt is if the partner performs non ejaculatory sex then after the act the semen in ejaculatory mode will escape as it has no outlet and this is equal to tantrik sex (if i am wrong correct me and voluntarily stopping the ejaculation might cause health problems.) so in this way he is losing his prana while engaging in the whole act and he is refraining from ejaculation and this results in wet dream.

so is it better to use the above method or is it better to ejaculate in the act(through health point of view and in this method will he be having the craving for sense pleasure as in the first method).

2.in the other posts forms of semen you said that the sexual excitement takes every essence of body and produces semen. i am little confused at what point of time the body takes the essence and converts into semen.

1.if the sexual thoughts arises and we think of god, these thoughts alternate one after other (this is my case i don't know what to do).
2.if we unintentionally see women for some seconds or minutes(in magazines,newspapers,tv.
3.do you think alchemy is the final solution to the problem?
4.is freemasonry secret or discret?
5.is it too much asking?

thanks for the reply, I appreciate your wise answers

Answer
1. Non-ejaculatory relations, if resorted to, are to be temporary, so as to help one overcome the urge for ejaculation during sexual activity. It can be a part of the beginner's footsteps to gradually overcome the need for ejaculation and cannot be a permanent feature. Coupled with Sadhana, this helps wean oneself of the act eventually.

2. Drawing of the essence from all over starts as soon as lust creeps into the mind. Period. Hence one has to develop Vairagya and Vichara, to keep lust at bay. The mind is the switch.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay