Celibacy/Abstinence/Calorie Intake

Question
Beloved Dhananjay,

I take in plenty of calories in my diet. I eat all sattvic food. I also take in about 1600-2000 calories a day, and I am not hungry by the time dinner comes.

Is there any change I should make in my calorie count?
Should I eat less for lunch?

Thank you,

Answer
One should take recourse to 'Mitahara' (balanced and wholesome diet), which is neither heavy, nor insufficient. The quantity varies from person to person, based on factors such as activity, location, age and various others. The indication of Mitahara is that one feels fresh and light throughout, without the lethargy and uneasiness caused by overeating, nor the hungry and weak feeling of starving.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay