Celibacy/Abstinence/Frequency of nocturnal emission

I have not ejaculated voluntarily for the past 1 year, but involuntary ejaculations were still common. I did proper yoga in order to reduce the frequency of nocturnal emissions. Earlier I used to involuntary ejaculate once in 15 days, but in the last week itself I have had 2 nocturnal emissions. I just want to know whether the frequency of nocturnal emissions is normal or might it be spermatorhoea? Thank You.

If Sadhana is applied in a proper manner, nocturnal emissions come under control and eventually taper, to go away. There is no necessity to invest more thought on the matter.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.