Celibacy/Abstinence/Frequency of nocturnal emission

Question
I have not ejaculated voluntarily for the past 1 year, but involuntary ejaculations were still common. I did proper yoga in order to reduce the frequency of nocturnal emissions. Earlier I used to involuntary ejaculate once in 15 days, but in the last week itself I have had 2 nocturnal emissions. I just want to know whether the frequency of nocturnal emissions is normal or might it be spermatorhoea? Thank You.

Answer
If Sadhana is applied in a proper manner, nocturnal emissions come under control and eventually taper, to go away. There is no necessity to invest more thought on the matter.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay