Celibacy/Abstinence/Marriage plans

Question
Hare krishna
    Hope you must be fine. Knowing great importance of brhmacharya now I practice brhmacharya. Now I am 27. Since I'm one son of my father I am bound to marry for a child. Loosing a lot of every in my past due to bad habit I am a little weak at present. Due to this reason I am also bound to practice level best brhmacharya in my rest of life.That is why I want to Mary for a child and not for sense gratification. And I will present this intention before legal wife from the very first day.
     Now I like to ask my question. Taking above into consideration Let me inform you that I want only one child. And then practice brhmacharya for rest of life. My question is If I practice celibacy mentally for 5years at my level best and marry at the age of 32 then how many intercourse will make me father? I want this answer becoz I don't want to waste my veerya beyond One legal pregnancy of my wife. Sir Please answer me in a elaborate way. Becoz I can't ask this question to anyone in my society where I am living. Sir you know whether see is illicit or legal it separate veerya from body and make you week and It is difficult to do your duty( like serving your father,taking care of your child and wife,giving education and good lesson to your offspring and most important spiritual activity)in weak body. For carrying duty I require body and mind strong. For I have to sublimate veerya from now. That is why I am asking this question that If I carry my practice for next five years and marry at 32 then how many copulation will bring me a child (is 1,2or3 copulation)and How will I come on the track of celebacy after this? Sir  taking your valuable time please answer.

Answer
You say Hare krishna and yet have planned so many things. Is there anything in one's hands? What is Hare Krishna? It is to hail Lord Krishna as the Supreme and surrender one's Ego at HIS feet. That which is making all these plans, which has all these worries and which is full of doubt, is the one to be put under HIS feet. Then alone it is Hare Krishna.

Do that much sincerely... very sincerely, surrendering everything to HIM. To such a one, HE takes care of everything. The why, when and how... everything is taken care of. One is free as a bird then. That is Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay