Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming Acne

Question
Greetings sir,

I've spoken to you before. Everything is going well with brahmacharya, but I just cannot get rid of my acne. Do you think cutting out meat and/or dairy would be beneficial? My acne used to be more severe, but I took a medication, which I regret taking because it gave me side-effects. However, I've healed up from those side-effects for the most part, much in thanks to a Chinese herbalist. He told me that my acne was my body getting rid of toxins within, so that's why I got side-effects after taking the medication, because the toxins had no form of release. But now that the side-effects are going away, my acne is slowly returning.

Thanks

Answer
One's mind should be focused on merging with HIM, through realization of the self. That is surrender. Then, HE takes care of everything. Whatever happens to this body or mind is also to be accepted as a part of HIS grand plan to release one from this false encasement. HE knows what to do and when, best. Knowing this much to be the truth, be in peace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay