dear sir
one week earlier during meditation, i felt some opening in the center of the brain, and simultaneously some loosening in my testes. i found that my sex energy started to lift via spine, it felt pleasing as well as scary at first time. I got to know that it is process of sublimation of sexual energy.
the more i concentrate, the more my testes form vital seed(a fluctuating source of chilling energy) and send that to my brain.
1. what is really happening(my age is 22)?
2. it feels heavy when that seed reaches to the brain, to feel relax i eject that energy from the top of the brain(it feels good). Am i wasting it by ejecting it from top?
3. how often should i make it move to the top? wouldn't it get finished one day?
4. please recommend some books related to this process those i can understand more and follow to reach maximum.
5.please recommend any training center nearest to me, i am from rohtak(haryana), living in chandigarh.
your grateful...

Simply follow the suggested Sadhana and let go of trying to do this or that. One's focus should be on merging the mind into the self and not on energy movements, which occur by themselves. Such a fancy will only distract oneself and cause impediments.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.