Celibacy/Abstinence/Tension in the genital area

Question
Hi Dhananjay,
My question is the following.
I'm the second week into Brahmacharya and I feel a lot of discomfort in the genital area almost everyday. I'm pure in thoughts, do not let a single sexual thought to be, but I find this very hard, I'm constantly horny, even if I take cold showers (room temperature/slightly colder water).
I'm frustrated and all the way have an apathy for everything, I have no will to do something.

Answer
Apply the suggested Yoga Sadhana properly. Busy the body with regular physical exercise & the mind with constructive work. Things will stabilize in due course.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay