Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya in Hypogonadism

I have hypogonadism so no testosterone...just external injections of cernos depot every 3 months but every thing is fine now except that I can't procreate
I had a habit of masturbating a lot
I tried to stop it after reading dhananjay's articles on this site only
Now when I stopped masturbation
My penis after a month started paining inside right at the back end and then I felt like I have to masturbate now and I did and all ok but still that promise to the self is broken once question is why did it happen and how to improve on this? What are the impacts on the health? How to do it ? Tell me the action plan
No theory just ACTION
I m a student age 23yrs
Have to be very successful even at the cost of myself my poor habits like masturbating a lot
Lack of concentration etc

ANSWER: 1. Lack of testes does not mean lack of sexual Samskara-s, which are the cause behind recreational sexuality, ending in loss of life force.

2. One has to work at mitigating these Samskara-s through the suggested Sadhana. Else, prana collects in the lower regions, leading to physical and mental issues.

The method of Sadhana to be employed is available in past answers.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hi...thanks for replying I am very sorry but I am not able to understand...please simplify and explain...i went to hundreds of previous answers to find on sadhana...but not able to understand..its diverse can you pinpoint some particular answer or answers where I can find it

1. These links will provide the Sadhana to be employed.

2. In addition, one has to go through all answers, so as to get clear with the mindset and lifestyle to be employed.

ॐ तत् सत्

QUESTION: The issue is :
I was angry frustrated that I had no goals were not working out..lack of I just started browsing google and came across an article on brahmacharya which said stop veerya and it will help. It was by  dhananjay celibacy expert.
I started doing it...failed a few times but finally I could actually stop masturbation...and started improving on the mental front too. I did it for almost a month.
Then on a night my penis started paining badly and then after an hour or so I became frustrated and ejaculated. Then again rose up and started following abstinence and today again the same thing happened and I had to to ejaculate after almost a month long control not because of desire but because of that pain.  One thing is common that every time I had taken milk an hour or so before the happening of it.

1. It takes time and Sadhana coupled with a Yogic perspective towards life to achieve Brahmacharya.

2. One should not get depressed but persist with honest effort, so as to merge the mind into the Atman (self), with devotion to the in-dweller (Lord). Then, the practice gets established in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.