Lately I've been feeling that I want to finish college and not worry about a job. I want to just complete my brahmacharya. On the other hand, I want to become the most productive and worthwhile human as possible.

You say that we should not share knowledge until we are Self-realized and that we shouldn't make any decisions until we are finished our goal. We all must make decisions, and it is inevitable not to. This sparks my curiosity. I love philosophy and I want to hear your honest opinion, or instruction if prefered.

Why do buddhas, yogis like yourself, and other self-realized beings stay behind to help others before entering Nirvana or absorbing into God permanently?

Does one die in the physical body when one enters the void? Will you expound upon Muslim Muhammad's rising into the air?

We must inevitably make the decision to stay and help or give up EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. What is the use in staying and helping and why would anyone want to leave the universe permanently?

It seems to me that God's majesty pulls us to Himself. Does God will us to stay also? Is there a voice of God or do we follow our feelings and rationality (what we KNOW to be the greatest good)?

1. As in the case of all other things, just as regards all, that which is willed by the higher power transpires. Not less; not more. Knowing it to be such, the best course of action is to remain neutral and work as per HIS will. Such a man is ever free, unbound, peaceful and ever in bliss, for he does not commence any action with expectation, content with what comes on its own or does not.

When HE wills a particular Jiva to be the medium of guidance to others, it occurs. It is as simple as that.

2. When the mind (Ego) is merged into the void, nothing else exists. THAT alone exists. The Yogi who enters and returns from the void (truth) dies and takes rebirth with every such episode. After self realization, the Ego is dead forever. The body remains for some more time, if so destined. So the Jiva (Ego) is dead for all practical purposes. THAT alone functions from such a body.

3. Who must make the decision? What is everything and everyone? What is the meaning of the Universe? Is it different from the self? Where is it? One should realize the correct answer to these things first. One may then decide.

4. The Sun is reflected in a few pots of water. There are that many Suns seen as there are pots of water, though there is only one Sun above. Do the Suns in the pots have a light of their own? Can the Suns in the pots decide how much light they will give out? Yet it appears as though the Suns are moving, when the water in the pots is agitated, while the Sun above remains still...

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.