Celibacy/Abstinence/Diet?

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

First of all I would like to thank you for your advise in the practice of Brahmacharya.

Now I am trying my best to control my diet.

I would like to know if you have any suggestion for someone who would like to move on to a vegetarian diet and the step he need to take to change.

Best Regard
AL

Answer
1. A vegetarian diet helps during the initial years of practice, when the vulnerable aspirant has to fight down his Rajasaic tendencies and become Satwic.

2. When the aspirant surges with single minded devotion to attain the self, the path that is to be taken by him will be revealed from within. It is as simple as that.

Do the suggested Sadhana asking nothing in return from the Lord and accepting that which comes on its own. HE will take care of the rest.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay