Celibacy/Abstinence/DIfferences between Islam and other religions

Question
As a muslim and I do respect other religions as different path to reach God but if they respect Islam. I have somewhat high knowledge about Islam which mean surrender to God and the mystical method of prayers as described in the Quran. Now I see much differences between Islam and eastern religions such as Tibetan Buddhism and Hinduism, but not so much difference with the methods of prayer used in other Abrahamic faiths like Judaism or Western Christianity. There are many Tibetan tantric Buddhists during so called Kalachakra and Hindu Brahmins that broadcast in television that speak very negatively about Islamís view on moral questions and say it is a sexually perverse religion. Now referring to sexuality, I ask, but what about one of the most disgusting rites in Tantra practiced by so-called celibate monks. And how come those so-called monks talk about vows, purity of heart and deeds and then criticize muslims for immorality?

In Islam and other monotheistic faiths, never, absolutely never a mix of sex rites and worship of God happened, coitus is only for procreation, no true servant of God will ever say he is worshipping God that way, it would be a disgrace and a blasphemy. If the so-called celibate monks desire to copulate there is enough time for copulation outside prayer time. And what makes the vitality and strenght of Islam is that prayers are offered directly to God, there is no need of intermediaries, there is no offering to anthropomorphic deities (spirits), for these are nothing except creatures according to the Quran and the saying of all the prophetsí pbut. For if deities were important, where is the worship (where such sexual rites were practiced) of Canaanite and Babylonian gods found now? They were  swept away by God himself. There is only one God and he is the eternal, spirits are only creatures, not deserving any form of worship. Not even the servant of God deserve worship, only God is Great.

Say: "I call only upon Allah and do not associate anyone else with Him." Say: "I possess no power to do you harm or to guide you right." Say: "No one can protect me from Allah [if I should disobey] and I will never find any refuge apart from Him." (Surat al-Jinn: 20-22)

Say: "Have you thought about your gods, those you call upon besides Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth; or do they have a partnership in the heavens?" Have we given them a Book whose Clear Signs they follow? No indeed! The wrongdoers promise each other nothing but delusion. (Surah Fatir: 40)

If you ask them, "Who created the heavens and the earth?" They will say, "Allah." Say: "So what do you think? If Allah desires harm for me, can those you call upon besides Allah remove His harm? Or if He desires mercy for me, can they withhold His mercy?" Say: "Allah is enough. All those who truly trust put their trust in Him." (Surat az-Zumar: 38)

Say: "Who rescues you from the darkness of the land and sea? You call on Him humbly and secretly: 'If you rescue us from this, we will truly be among the thankful.'" Say: "Allah rescues you from it, and from every plight. Then you associate others with Him." (Surat al-An'am: 63-64)

The Prophet Muhammad (saas), who reminded his people that Allah was the only god, also told them that nothing they might set up alongside Allah could ever create anything nor had it any power to harm or benefit any. The verse regarding this:
Say: "Call on those gods you make claims for apart from Him. They possess no power to remove any harm from you or to change anything." (Surat al-Isra': 56)

Answer
The truth, also called God, Supreme, Almighty and many other is only ONE. When man realizes the truth, he becomes silent. The knowers of truth are beyond religion. There is no religion there. That alone is the truth and that alone is of value. Rest is only fancy.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay