Celibacy/Abstinence/Negative looks by others

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

I was reading about the negative look in the past answers, but I didn't think it was an actual thing until it happened to me. Could you go into it more, please? I had a man stare at me, and he refused to look away. I don't know what his reason was, but I could definitely some kind of negativity/hostility. I'm aware Brahmacharya leads to luster in the face, and usually when I'm public I just try to find my way to wherever I'm going or have to do, but sometimes it's difficult to ignore someone who is being so obvious with their eyes. It often feels normal when women do it, but with men the entire vibe is different, and I can feel it disrupting my emotions. I also work outside in public, so it can be really annoying when you're just trying to work.

Much thanks

Answer
The method to overcome the issue is to gradually displace the one within (Ego) which has no better business but react to everything and nothing. Then, the Shanti (peace) of the Atman (self) alone remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay