Celibacy/Abstinence/Only one obstacle left

Question
QUESTION: Dhananjay,

Practice is becoming more difficult.

I have always had three major sexual desires to overcome: Sex with a woman, receiving oral sex from a woman, and performing oral sex on a man.

The first two are more or less overcome. I am clearly aware of the detriment of losing the creative fluid and understand that the mind must be engaged in constructive endeavors.

But for some reason, I cannot overcome the third.

1) Why do I have such a strong, inexplainable desire to pleasure the generative organ of another man? The mind justifies that I will not lose veerya and thus it is OK. It is very bothersome.

2) I had a vision during meditation that in a past life, I was a woman who engaged in perverse erotic behaviors. Could this be true?

3) How can I overcome this crazy impulse? I have overcome desires one and two reasonably well, but this third desire, cannot be solved despite meditation, japa, vichara, etc. It is confusing. Why do I have such an odd, innate urge to do so?

Please help. I am stuck on my path and desperately need to find a solution so that a loss of veerya does not occur.

ANSWER: This too will dissolve with proper Sadhana. There is not a better solution to any issue than merging the mind into the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: I appreciate the response.

However, please also answer my other two queries:

1) Why do I have such a strong, inexplainable desire? Where is it coming from? I seek the path of Jnana Yoga so I want to understand where such vasanas are coming from-this birth or previous ones?

2) I had a vision during meditation that in a past life, I was a woman who engaged in perverse erotic behaviors. Could this be true? Can realized yogis gain information about their past incarnations?

3) Very important, Jnana-yoga oriented question that I have. If at some point in the future, all souls eventually become self-realized, does this mean that humanity will cease to exist? Or are new souls being created? The total biological life on the planet earth has increased over the last 4 billion years (population has multipled many times). So how are new souls being created? Understanding this will help me better understand the teachings of the Vedas and Smrutis.

Much thanks.

Answer
1. Past Samskaras & Vasanas from innumerable previous existences, where the Jiva has indulged in such activity or has desired the same, remain as seeds in the causal sheath. These are to be burnt through years, decades or lifetimes of Sadhana.

2. Whether it is true or not, one should stop brooding over the past and focus on the present which is the only truth. Investigation into the past is not advocated.

3. Different Jiva-s are in different stages of evolution. All do not realize the self at the same time. The truth behind creation is to be known through direct experience.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay