Celibacy/Abstinence/Pain after deviation

Question
before 3 months ago I have practiced bhramhacharya and with that I have also practiced meditation and yoga 2 times a day daily after 3 months I had started enjoying this practice because I had started feeling kundalini energy, I could feel the pressures at base of my spine, but one day I started ffeeling pain in my head and as time passed tat pain and presssure increasedd and it became unbearable for Me.after that the more I do mediation and yoga practice the pain it only increases the pain and pressure not a single moment it would allow me to relax so I ffinally went to doctor but doctor said it was just the migraine problem, all test also went I want to know whhy did it happen?.iI want to clarify here that during that practice once I consumed alcohol after that I regreted that and I never repeated it. Is it during this reason I suffered this type of pain?  Or something else?

Answer
1. Do your Sadhana right. Drinking alcohol is not the path one should take.

2. Various changes occur in the initial years, which can manifest in different ways.One should learn to surrender to the Lord with the attitude -"HE will take care of everything" and persist in Sadhana. That alone is surrender. No harm comes to him who surrenders.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay