Celibacy/Abstinence/Physical exhaustion/lack of strength

Question
Hi Sir,

I am following exercise in moderate amounts.

But for some reason, the following is happening....

I feel physically exhausted as of late, and it is very difficult for me to go to the gym and do a sufficient workout. I am following your suggestions in eating limited amounts (in moderate quantities) and also, I am minimizing caloric intake.

For some reason, even after some very basic exercises (pull ups/push ups), the body feels week and my muscles feel tired and exhausted. I am wondering if you could provide a solution to this problem. I don't know what is going on.. here... any suggestions would be very much appreciated. This is very ironic given the fact I'm 175 pounds and 17-18% body fat and actually quite muscular... The strength or physical strength/endurance I have does not match my body physique or the relatively sizable amount of muscle I have on my frame.

Gratefully,

An aspirant

Answer
Food should be balanced. Neither less nor more. Let go of counting calories and measuring body fat. Such attachment for the body should go away. You seem to be more caught up with the body than Sadhana to realize the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay