Celibacy/Abstinence/The world in reality

Question
Hi Dhananjay,

I would like to know the how the practice of Brahmacharya affect one interpersonal skills with others, attitude towards others, attitude towards the environment.

In this forum, we always heard how the practice of Brahmacharya to attain the true self. This time I would like to know if the practice of Brahmacharya can help contribute to others or this society.

THank you.
Best Regard
AL

Answer
Who is oneself and who are others? There is only the self in reality. The self of all is one and the same. There are only different Ego's, minds & bodies in the illusion. As one gradually realizes this through Brahmacharya, one will realize the world and people to be moving images on the screen of 'Sat' (reality or truth) and not real. The world and people are not different to the world and characters experienced in a dream.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay